Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Review: Sapphire Blue by Kirsten Gier

age: YA
genre: sci-fi, time travel
rating: 6/8 tentacles

I feel like sometimes there's no point reviewing sequels. I could copy and paste my review of Ruby Red here and I think it would make complete sense and be mostly accurate. Same likable characters, same mystery, same time travelling fun, same incomplete arc. At the end I turned the page expecting the story to continue and then thought wait, that's it? It just ended?

Luckily I got distracted/lazy/something and didn't get around to reading this until a while after publication, so I don't have to wait very long for the next installment, which I am excited for. This is the kind of fun book that leaves you wanting more of the same. Now I just have to wait til October.

P.S. I hate Charlotte and want terrible things to happen to her. I want her to be exposed as the useless, spineless, fraud that she is. Someone needs to slap her.
P.P.S. I hope Gideon turns out to be evil. I'm tired of predictable romances.

No comments:

Post a Comment